FULL TIME, ROTATING SCHEDULE
HERE WE GROW AGAIN
GoWrench has partnered with one of North America’s leading mobile tire service provider and we are expanding! Work with a leading-edge company.
GoWrench offers top industry wages, training and ability to build a career. We’re looking for new associates to join our team who are eager, ambitious, proven team players and who want to start a new and exciting career. If you have proven experience providing excellent customer service, then no matter what your former industry, we want to hear from you!
GoWrench is an exciting mobile vehicle repair and maintenance company. We send licensed mechanics to clients homes or work for anything from diagnostics, oil changes to repairs and much more!
GoWrench has partnered with a leading mobile tire service company in Canada. We offer our customers the convenience of at home/at work tire service, new tire and wheel sales as well as tire storage. We believe that to treat our customers well we must have staff that are happy and content.
- A high school diploma or GED
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license
- Fluent in English – written and oral
- Provide a satisfactory Driver’s Abstract from province of residence upon job offer and on an annual basis
- Knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance is an asset but not required
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicles
- Current first aid and CPR is considered an asset
Other key qualifications:
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift.
- You have a strong passion for people and understand the true value of good customer service.
- You take pride in a job well done
- You are a team player.
- You have a keen eye for detail, are able to problem solve and think on your feet.
- Safety is paramount – you contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
- Greeting customers
- Discussing products and services with customers
- Providing recommendations based on vehicle assessments
- Suggesting new products and services
- Tire and product sales
- Performing tire services according to TIA standards including Tire removal / installation / repair; safely for all passenger and light truck vehicles (on and off rim)
- Ensuring truck, tools and other materials are maintained and organized.
- Communicating with other team members with respect to services completed and any arising issues
- Ensuring customer service experience is best in class
- Retaining and growing customer base
- Maintaining and organizing tools and equipment
- Competitive wages while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Technicians receive an hourly wage, a commission on services and tips
- A continuous learning environment and industry-leading training.
- Industry-leading equipment
- An innovative, dynamic, and exciting company to join.
- The opportunity for growth into leadership position(s)
- Hours and availability will necessarily adjust with the seasonality of the business
GoWrench welcomes your interest in the Tire Technician opportunity. Interested applicants are requested to submit their resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.