Service Technicians are known as our GoGetters because we get the job done! You will be completing a variety of services at client’s home or work. We will train you on 4-7 types of services you will be completing regularly and you can steadily earn raises throughout your career.
As a service technician you will be offered up to full time hours based on your availability, training, a company vehicle for some positions and you’ll be working with a dynamic team. You should possess a great work ethic, a love for working with your hands, problem solving and great customer service skills.
Who we are
GoWrench is a mobile car service that has been changing the car service industry in GTA for over three years. GoWrench provides services such as detailing, tire swaps, oil changes, and more. (Mechanics do full repairs but this is position is not mechanical related)
Here’s what you’ll need
· Love for working with your hands
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· Great work ethic
· Very well organized
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Secondary School completion required
· G class Driver License is mandatory
· Experience in other service jobs working with your hands is an asset
Here’s what you’ll get
· Training, training, training!
· You will be doing services such as detailing, tire swaps, oil changes, and will have the opportunity to complete more education and training on additional services such as tire service and auto glass
· Full time hours based on your availability at $15-$20/hour based on experience and training completed.
· A company vehicle
· You’ll get to work with a dynamic team
· Bonuses based on positive customer feedback and referrals
· An opportunity to become a certified technician as part of our scholarship program, have your schooling paid for and earn up to $50 per hour once certified and experienced (Starting wage is $30-$35 per hour)
How to Apply
Apply via this job board or apply at http://careers.gowrenchauto.com/